Sunday, January 10, 2010

Taking a Leap... Again.

I feel as if I am entering a major transition.

So much can happen over the next few days.

I long for a change from my stagnate, yet blissful days with B in Paradise.

My visit of Mr. Moose moves closer and closer.

He shows tons of foresight and takes care of everything but "you decide if you wanna bring your skis, but certainly bring your dog :)". Will this trip be the beginning of a new life phase for me?

One where I can actually... 1) Learn Swedish, 2) create a home for Buford and I, 3) grow roots?

I am giddy and full of joy and anticipation.

Today marks B and I's last day in Paradise... for a while.

We're about to take our last long walk, and are in the midst of packing.

Packing is such a wonderful activity to me. Full of thoughts, full of promise, full of wonder.

I've been packing for a while. In all kinds of ways.

How will this story evolve?

Will B and I find what we're looking for?

What am I looking for?

+ Grounded, authentic people with goals that support mine
+ Landscape that continually inspires me
+ A sustainable, challenging, rewarding job opportunity
+ A refuge of sorts (simple is OK... I've enjoyed my trusty van "Shark" before)
+ Opportunities to learn and grow

What is B looking for?

+ Regular feeding times (or more)
+ Long walks (or more)
+ Play time (all-the-time)
+ Moose friends (if they're nice)
+ Snacks that aren't locked in a box (please?)


Next step: Walk. Dream. Ponder.

Do you believe in self-fulfilling prophecies?

No comments:

Post a Comment