Thursday, January 21, 2010

Buford and his twice-his-sice friend Rhuben.

Rhuben, Mr. Moose's Rhodesian Ridgeback, is visiting Paradise till Sunday.

Yup, we're back... arrived here last night sometimes shortly before 1 am. We won't stay long though. I got an "out" of my apartment one month early which is wonderful cause it lets me put my money where my heart is... and supports me in taking action quickly.

So, I got 10 days to move out and get organized for the move Up North. Life's a little crazy, no?

In order to distract myself I spent most of today playing with the dogs... as well as walking them and documenting the fun.

Here's some visuals for you:




And tonight... I am off to have date # 3 with Sweet Shoulders.

Later!

5 comments:

  1. I just loved that slide show. Very fun!

    And good luck on date #3 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love comments. Thanks for leaving some :)

    Sweet Shoulders continues to be... really sweet. Who would have thought?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how many dates before we get a slide show of him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see.... with B it took about 1.5 years of me "owning" him (and sleeping with him). That equates to app. 500 dates with Sweet Shoulders to be similarly comfortable to exploit his cuteness on the net. How patient are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about patient, but I can be persistent!

    ReplyDelete