Friday, January 1, 2010

Pinch Me, Please!!

Nope, this isn't a follow up about my dating development.

It's about the moose guy.

Guess what he just made my day with?

This (excerpts from the latest email I got):

"constantly looking for different kinds of solutions"... "Ive spoken to a lot of people and they are all giving the same response: That we need "something" for the youth and the older... so from my horizon everything looks good." ... "Here they are looking for 2 different solutions for the younger people, one where there's a kind of home for the ones that are in serious needs, and second were they still can live at home but be connected to the youth project." "Ive arranged for a cottage for you, and also a snowmobile. So we can move around and you can get a feeling for the nature and so on. We are also going to meet the people that are holding "the checkbook"..the ones that will decide if we are the right kind of people to do this."


Did you get this???? Not only are the people up north needing my skills for sweet projects... but also did he organize a cottage for me to stay in and a (!) snowmobile!!!! --- Sounds indeed like he's moving mountains for me up there.

+++

Now, I am not sure that I can handle all that new development in just the first day of 2010.

I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Such exciting developments all around! I'll write you more when I get home (home!). much love to you and the b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT sign for more great things to come! What a way to start your year off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You know what's even better than GREAT signs and exciting developments all around?

    Ta-da-da-daaaaaah: People to share it with!!

    Thanks, gals.

    Marlies & waggy-tail

    ReplyDelete