Sunday, January 17, 2010

Still no Moose Pics....! But there may be a Billion in the Future.

First, a couple of impressions of "Up North". Then, some news that still scare the @#$bleep%^& out of me.


A street in Sveg... not all of it is this idyllic, but it's there.

River Ljusnan... funny thing for Bendites: Sveg actually means "sway" or "bend" in the river...


Cars are getting juju to be able to start as desired by the owner.

The cottage that B and I call home this week.


Yes, that cloudy-looking shape is a mountain... 'nuff said.


+++




And here it comes:


B and I are going to move here.

More later...

Gotta cure a cold and snowmobile some.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm looking forward to the whole scoop. And that first pic is so cute - what a little village. And your cottage is really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scoop delivered. What would I do without my blogging reflections...! Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete