Thursday, December 3, 2009

Still High from Yesterday!

While I am still without a job or health insurance or any security for my future for that matter, I am dancing and giggling and flying high...!

Not only did I take care of my end of responsibilities in order to be sent money within ten days or so - but I also received an email from La Gomera yesterday evening (just noticed it today though).

Yup, the moose guy is interested enough in my skills and talents to connect with me while checking out the departure of this year's rowers leaving La Gomera to row across the Atlantic.

How promising is that? Sounds like he is at least as eager as I am to meet.

As if that wasn't enough excitement - Söderköping is looking magical in ice for the second day in a row... Look for yourselves:






Bye now - gotta frolic down the cobblestones to the Posten to deliver the mail so it gets across the ocean quickly. Whatever you do today... find some joy in it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment