Monday, December 21, 2009

Dead Tired.

Met the moose guy today.

As a result I have a trip up north planned January 15-20.

B's invited, too.

Will meet the three moose (Isa, Inez and Ivan) at that point [little inside scoop: Isa and Inez are going to have calves in Spring]. Am also going to be "forced" to ride a snowmobile... and allowed to bring my telemark skis for some fun of my own kind (there are some major ski hills in the area). And be given a little cabin to stay in for the time.

He's interested in hiring me and setting up a partnership of sorts to start a program of creating half-way homes for adults struggling with addiction and ideally later for youth.

It sounds great.

The energy was good. We talked for about three hours.

I'll have to sleep over it.

PS: My application to the community that wants to hire a person to create and run a home for teenage refugees was turned in yesterday at 6:54pm and kicked absolute ass.

PS PS: Tomorrow is the Yxbacken day. Got an email that was a bit backpedal-y today... they said they don't have funds... I'll try and get them convinced that if they hire me for money their income will increase... hence I'll be self-supporting. Kinda nice that this job is not massively important to me - more like a pastime project that I can learn from - so I may as well give it my all and see what happens.

Sleep. NOW...! Well, OK, after Buford has had another stroll in winter wonderland.

3rd PS: Is it normal that living like I do sometimes totally zaps my energy? Please say yes or nod or do something like that. Tack!

++++

And yes, I think if I ended up choosing the "moose guy option" my blogging would be rather entertaining....

No comments:

Post a Comment