Thursday, December 31, 2009

B Sporting Safety Gear.


I bet you worried if B was safe while out there playing today, no?

No need to worry, we got it all covered over here:




Yup, we now have one of those extend-able leashes that old ladies have (my own stereotype - busted!! unless you think of 32 year old me as old...). It works great when I want to let Beefy roam but not quite enough to get away with loosing another booty.



While I think it looks kinda cute I still hope for changing snow conditions... until then, we play wildly inside with remnants of the "ird".


Is it just me or does he look like he has a hangover?
~ And it's not even midnight yet (4 hours 59 to go).

+++

Best wishes to all for 2010 from Paradise...

from

Buford and Marlies


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are too cute. I hope his little paw heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) - hanging in there. He's sure good at barking when there is noise at the door (or within 15 meters of it - good thing Paradise isn't filled with people).

    ReplyDelete