Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On "Suddenly Having a Need for an Agenda".

B loving life during our morning explorations in the snow :)

+++

My journey continues to move from envisioning and dreaming to doing and going for it. Listen to my line up of important activities:

Sunday: Deadline for application (chef position) at refugee home.
Monday: Meeting of the moose guy in Stockholm for lunch.
Tuesday: Meeting the folks from Yxbacken (tiniest ski hill ever) for lunch.

Both Monday and Tuesday could lead to a sudden whirlwind to my life, meaning that there's actually a chance that I will leave either meeting and..... tada-da-daaahhhh!... have a job.

Right now I am hoping that I can either do Yxbacken in the winter followed by refugee work after that in April or May OR moving north to the moose guy and create an incredible wilderness therapy component for his existing youth home.

Wonderful and crazy that I'll get a chance to connect with such interesting projects and people.

But now, I HAVE to refocus on that best application ever...! Irresistible ideas, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment