Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What if...

This is what I wrote two days ago, late at night. I wanted to publish it, but my elusive wireless decided that I couldn’t.


What if…


… I was really courageous and lived my dream? What would that look like?


It would look something like this:


I would be self-employed and travel Europe in a bus with Buford. We would work for intensive projects here and there that we believe in – focused around youth and their families, sustainability, nature, creativity, expression, and development. We would continue to learn about people and their cultures, the environment, ourselves, and the planet. We would share our experiences, energy, and knowledge through words, photography, and actions. We would focus on our physical and emotional health, authenticity, and connections with others and the environment.


That’s what I’ll work towards. Starting now.


I got everything I need to do that. Right here and now.


I feel free, strong, inspired, and thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment