Sunday, May 16, 2010

Straight into my lap.

Hey, guys!

I have my first client!!

Kinda like a test run. He's setting up his room upstairs while I type this. Crazy...

I won't be writing much about clients here, for obvious reasons. This time just this much: This is an 18-year old Swede who needs a place to stay and figure out what to do with his life. Currently that includes getting his drivers license and letting go a bit of his excessive use of electronics (e.g. phone, computer, games) all the while following through with work (at the moose farm), learning life skills, and enjoying some of the benefits of being out in nature a lot. It must have all come to him a bit as a shock today, but we're getting along nicely so far and he will likely be one of my softer nuts to crack.

Am also in the process of making my homepage and putting some finishing touches on my business plan draft.

So, yup, things continue to fall straight into my lap. It really feels like I am in the right place at the right time.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations M.! I'm sure your getting more clients soon!

    Hope to see you back in Switzerland this year! Got a lot of news to share...ans as usual I'm always ready for a ride! still dangerous ;-) best Sven

    ReplyDelete