Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Norrland is for real.

I am running into reminders on just how "real" my new home is all the time. Having grown up in a beautiful small village in the Swiss Alps I am a total novice when it comes to living ruggedly Up North amidst animals like moose and bear and wolf. With my Mr. Moose connection I get to meet moose in a most unusual albeit fascinating way... as neighboring friends. Fact is, they don't all want to be pet and/or eat bananas (hmmmm... maybe they do all want to eat bananas but may just not know it?). Another fact is... Beefy wants to eat them. At least their legs if they are removed from the body. Lucky rascal found four legs a mere 200 yards from our house!! Waek.






Blissful B is obviously all about Up North and its treasures.








Found this during one of my recent morning strolls (!!).

(And yes, I do have small feet, but STILL.)




When I found paralleling smaller tracks I started singing, keeping the B close and eventually turned around.



Despite some initial shivers - as long as B and I are safe: I'm loving it.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment