Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ready to Stop Waiting.



I just got to experience the most perfect day.

Mr. Moose took B and I - even further - Up North to the beautiful town of Östersund. He facilitated a meeting for me with his favorite business consultant (never mind that I have my own as well - but hey, starting a business one can never get enough support, right?!).

So, yeah... it's kinda getting official:

Yours truly is starting her own business.

I gotta say this again...

"I am starting a business."



Wow.


Needless to say... The meeting... which was going to take a close look at my finances and the doability of my business venture was a success. I totally expected for there to be a fluke somewhere, you know, something I haven't thought of yet, that was going to destroy my whole idea. But, no. None of that.

It just really sounds like all this is meant to be.

And that I am totally in the right place at the right time.


Wow.


The day continued with some amazing Sushi, lots of conversation with Mr. Moose (always a pleasure), lots of driving through amazing landscape, a visit of another moose farm (to inquire tips and tricks for the upcoming calf birthing/early days process - have I said "yay!" yet?), more conversation, spontaneous decision to have pizza in Sveg, and then - even more spontaneous decision to walk home from Sveg (while Mr. Moose drove)... only to see yet another perfect perspective of my new home (see picture above for support of my endless excitement). Plus, I LOVE it when I have an idea such as... "I could just walk home to give the B some exercise"... simple and perfect, all in one big swoop. On a bittersweet note though: Right after I shot the picture above, Mr. Moose called me to inform me that one of the pregnant moose has escaped... she's still not found. Cross your finga's for us!!


Anyways, my life has experienced some wonderful development.

I am now going to SFI (svenska för invandare) courses every morning of the work week. Offering me a community of beautiful people from places like Rwanda, Thailand, Burundi, Burma, Iraq, Polen, Japan, and more. And some Swedish knowledge on the side. ;)
I am actively getting my business going... meaning: I am in the process of writing my businessplan, have written my budget today, am in the process of getting my first client (!! - a representative of a German company that could become the "life giver" of my company is coming to visit me on 5/26 to check out my environment and discuss the possibility of working together - !!), have come up with a name, will soon capture my web presence space, and - if all goes well - will be getting the OK to get financial support from Sweden for the month of June!


I am in absulute. awe. of.... ME!


So, today is the day... that allows me to do the most powerful thing I can do in my (ad)ventures:
I will finally let go. Of... stagnance, fear, doubts.


And...


... I will Stop Waiting. You know, NOW.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment: