Monday, May 24, 2010

Houston we have a problem...

I noticed a little pea-size deformity on Buford's right back paw the day we went mountain biking. It looked red, round, and not right. Buford didn't seem to mind me palpating it. I didn't think too much about it and decided to monitor it.

When I looked at it again it seemed less red, same size, still there. I showed it Mr. Moose today. He encouraged me to call his ex-girlfriend who's a canine expert (but no vet). I did and she said that it most likely is a tumor. ON MY BEEFS FOOT!! Doesn't have to be malignant of course, but... what?!

Am trying to figure out if I can get him to the vet tomorrow. Apparently there isn't one in town here so we will have to travel a bit. The next day I am expecting the German guys who may be my future client providers... sure hope these coming days will be good ones!

1 comment:

  1. I've been sending my good thoughts to both you and B! I'm hoping for good news.

    ReplyDelete