Saturday, October 31, 2009

36-Hour To-Do-List

45 minutes from now: Be ready to be picked up by friends N and N for a trip to Kvarsebo (opposite side of the Braviken from my new home - connected by ferry).

Around noon: Help N and N plant a tree in N's parents house's garden. Let B frolic in the garden :).

Later: Explore area near my new home.

2pm: If still out there - swing by my apartment for shits and giggles.

Later: Call A to find out what to wear for tonight's test work...

Even later: Catch some sleep cause it's gonna be a long night. Also move the B so he will crash & sleep while I am gone making $.

9pm: Show up on time for the job (working at a nattklubb!!!).

3am: Be done with first "day" of work.

3:05am: (Hopefully) drive back home to be greeted by a sleepy-looking B.

3:30am: Hit the hay.

8am: Get up, drink strong coffee. Tell B we're moving.

9am: Bring raked leaves from garden to place-where-leaves-are-brought-around-here.

11am: Swing by P's to pick up the boxes.

11:15am: Drive first load of stuff out to new home.

1:15pm: Drive second load of stuff out to new home (ideally including N and N's bed on top of the car).

Later: Somehow rid self of car (possibly by N coming along).

Later: Walk the B in the new environment.

Later: Get some wine in order to drink a glass of wine to celebrate new (empty) home.

Even later: Snuggle with the B.

Totally later (hopefully 5pm): Crash.


Now, how do you celebrate Halloween?!?

2 comments:

  1. So did you get it all done? I saw Norrkoping mentioned in an article online earlier today, and I thought of you. It made me feel cool to have a connection to a town in Sweden :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, got it done. Wait, not the wine. And the leaves are also still piled up at the house. Not bad, eh? Thanks for asking, Andrea. Am bummed that I cannot be online more often (see new post). Will do my best to change that as it actually helped me to write about my experiences on here... Blog = Medicine?

    ReplyDelete