Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Hobby: Photography.

When hiking yesterday I realized that I have a problem calling photography my hobby. My problem appears to be that I feel like I don't deserve to call photography my hobby... funny, huh? I seem to have this voice in my head telling me that I need to do more, or maybe know more, to call it my hobby. Where is the fun in that? Aren't hobbies supposed to be fun? I am not claiming to be a photographer after all!! Fact is, that I take photos daily and that I love it. (There you have it, mean voice that wants more and better stuff at all time...).

These are some results of me engaging in my hobby (ahhhh...!):


Beef charging up a hill on Fornborgsleden.


This mossy stuff is the equivalent of Sweden to me. Buford just noticed the only two hikers we met during our 3 hour hike. Two elderly really sweet men.


There are trees and moss, trees and moss.



I was shocked to notice that the Swedes had not taken care of picking berries while I was abroad... they taste a little overripe by now.



This is how Beef hiked the last hour of our hike (minus that time he ran after some deer). It made me giggle.

###


To celebrate, here a current list of my hobbies: Photography, long walks with Buford, anything else with Buford, reading (lots of blogs recently), exploring, backpacking, telemark skiing (cannot wait), learning svenska (that's a lie but I try to work the self-fulfilling prophecy theory).

No comments:

Post a Comment