Friday, October 23, 2009

Frustrated.

Today is not fun. I am bummed at all the things that are not working: Am still unclear of how I am going to make my life here in Sweden... - have still not received my last paycheck from the States - am hearing lots of unrealistic (and Swedish, therefore: vague) stuff talked about during today's business meeting - it's raining/foggy/overcast/misty for a week straight (minus a window last Sunday) - I still have some symptoms of my cold - am still unmotivated to learn Swedish on my own - and am still not dating a cute Swede!!

Bääääääääähhhhhh!!!!!!

Good thing I have some Tiramisu ice cream left.

2 comments:

  1. Here is a giant hug for you from across the ocean (((((((((((((()))))))))))))) I know it's not the real thing, but you can give yourself (or the B) a hug and pretend. Or maybe you should just start hugging random hot Swedes?
    If it makes you feel any better, it's been raining for weeks here too. And then it decided to snow yesterday, but there's not a mountain to slide down in sight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sweet. I keep wanting to connect with you via Skype. And never do anything to get there. Are you interested?

    ReplyDelete