Saturday, February 27, 2010

Central America - here I come!!

Wow.

I just sealed the following deal:

Drive south, hug the Beef, leave with N & N.

Travel to US (Montana) to hug a friend and to meet teenage boy on farm.

Take boy, travel to Central America (exact location to be determined by yours truly).

Backpack for about a week, successfully reach goal of challenge (created by yours truly).

Return to Montana, do farm-y stuff with boy (also, food bank, fitness center, animal care).

Warmly welcome back friend (who owns farm) after her trip to Peru.

(Possibly take a quick trip to hug friends in Oregon).

Come back to farm, get some new client backpacking.

(Possibly take a quick trip to hug friends in Oregon) - only once though.

Return to Sweden.

Hug the Beef.

Start own business in Sweden.



Have I mentioned that life is incredible? Wow-ser.

3 comments:

  1. Wowwwww! I get busy for a week and look what happens! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that plan. Especially the part about possibly taking a quick trip to Oregon to hug friends. But if that "possibly" turns into a "not possible," for some reason, then I'm coming to Montana to hug you. I am unemployed, after all; I can do things like that. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, lovely people for owning up to being part of my journey! :)

    It's even more fun when comments are trickling in.

    LSL: Getting busy does that... hope your getting busy does something cool for you, too? (I have some really important peeps in PDX... who knows, maybe we can.. you know... run into each other in a coffee place?).

    Andrea: Looks like I'll indeed get a few days in OR in the midst of this... app. 4/16-4/21 (I know, it's not much.... but with all my non-employment it's kinda crazy that I can even think of a international vacation back home anyways, right? And: Maybe you should come along to Montana also... double-fun?

    ReplyDelete