Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's a boy!!


Yes, I did...

... get a car.

Around midnight.


Clearly, it's a boy.

Bought it from a farmer's boy.


It's a Turbo... (environment, please forgive me).


But, it's offering me:




And it allows Beefy and I to move Up North.

And take care of stuff...

Like, checking on stugas on Saturdays (our first side-job Up North).

He's pretty in a subtle way, no?

He's born in 1994.

He's a Volvo 945.

Automatic.


He even has a hitch!

And we got Thule bars with it.

Just a little rust.


And lots of space.

For adventures...

Like sleep ins :)





Next up:
-Insurance shopping
-Registering him in my name
- Cleaning him, packing
- Finding a suitable name.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It is a boy! He's beautiful. Congratultions! And I absolutely love that second pic :o) Sweet freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he needs to be named after an animal, just to keep up the theme started with shark. Maybe a Swedish animal, or even better a Swedish sea creature.

    ReplyDelete