Thursday, February 18, 2010

Surviving...

Beefy and I bought our Volvo alternative yesterday (cute white Volvo 245 with some rusty decor... and fully functioning!). We are minutes from driving Up North. Yesterday I was on prime-time television in Germany. I got 7 friend requests and several messages (from strangers) on Facebook during the episode and afterward. Crazy.

Wish us a good trip. Next time you hear from us we will know our new home and be neighboring the moose (or else...).

Here's to a lucky day to all of us!!

4 comments:

  1. how strange that someone would see you on tv and think to friend you. guess that's why they call them "strangers".... so, what did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... isn't it? Here's what I did: Swallowed, laughed, pointed it out to N, looked at their photos... and clicked elsewhere on the FB page. I will definitively not friend them... cause... since when strangers = friends?? PLUS - most if not all the "friend" ones didn't even send a message... how silly! I do respond to nice messages though... but with a message and not a friending... cause that's for friends! (like you)

    Ups: Just got an email request for an interview with Blick (big ass Swiss newspaper that detected my Swiss accent)... hmmmmm... now what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, you have an accent? I never noticed!

    ReplyDelete