Monday, March 1, 2010

The Swedes let me belong... Finally!



Looks like Beefy isn't happy with the recent developments?!
;)

+++

The Swedes are finally officially accepting me as a real person!

How so?

They gave me a personnummer!! Hurray!

That number will basically give me the same rights any Swede has.

Gone are the days where I felt like I was less than due to a "wrong" number in my pseudo-personnummer. As of today (and I already used my privilege at the library) I can simply spell out my number and no longer have to educate people about the samordningsnummer (which I had so far).

Up North is where it's at. Truly.

Good times!

+++

Beefy and I also hiked 3 hours and 20 minutes... mostly in very deep snow.

It was meant to be an hour-or-so walk down to the lake... yeah.

Most of it was glorious... some painful though.

+++

Under other news:

I may have decided to take the troubled boy to Belize!

Does anybody know Belize? My choice is largely based on the fact that the people there speak English... I figured it may be better to keep things simple for once...
Versus feeling the need to improve my Spanish while learning Swedish.

So, things are happening.

And yeah, I anticipate to keep that smile on my face for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment