Saturday, March 27, 2010

Montana Update.


I have been spending time experiencing birthing processes. The two goatlets above are just minutes old in this picture. Crazy fun!

I have also been making friends with Joey, the dog, Buster, the horse, Stinky, the male goat (and father of all the youngens), a few geese, lots and lots of chicken (who offer me omelets every morning) and some fun people.

Life is good.

Tomorrow, my 1:1 work with the boy will start for real.

We will be brought to the airport by the crew here to fly to Atlanta, where we will stay for a night in a hotel... and then, our journey to Belize will begin.

In the meanwhile I have decided to travel super light... bringing hammocks with mosquito nets for our sleeping systems and super light sleeping bag liners.

The boy is ready for the challenge and he's funny and lovable and quirky.

My cameras are charged and reay to snap some pictures.

I am eager to dive into a tropical environment with unbelievable jungles and an underwater world that may well blow my mind. I hope to share some of the excitement here - likely after getting back here.

I do miss the B a little... but mostly just in that sweet way where I am hit by the thought once in a while that I have a most wonderful dog that is taken care off well by my friends. Then I remember his sweetness and I smile and feel all warm around my heart. My new friends here know all about him and joke about my love for him.

Feels just right.

Went to a gun show yesterday and got my feathers ruffled a bit wrong when finding bumper stickers that kinda 'killed' Obama. The energy made my stomach upset... but the people are friendly and lovable.

Today I made an incredible connection with a guy from the social service network from Germany who may want for me to accept their children in the future in Sweden. Their program wants to have homes for youth in Scandinavia and the guy was really interested in learning what I am planning to pull off in the future. Good stuff.

I am dead tired and will therefore close this entry.

Hope all who read it are well and enjoy the thought of there being 4 new beings on this earth. They're sure cute enough to make a crazy bunch of people smile a lot!

Big hugs... M.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're so close! I'm sending all my good vibes to you :)

    ReplyDelete