Sunday, September 5, 2010

Best Idea Ever: Canoe Trip on the Klarälven.

I'm back. For real. Will catch up a little on the past month away over the next few days and then actually do some in-the-moment-blogging. Cause life is beautiful and deserves not only savoring and capturing but also sharing.



+++



Over the course of a week my client, Buford and I paddled our canoe over 100 km on the Klarälven in Värmland. While a 100 km may sound like a lot of work I can honestly say that this was probably my most relaxed time on my job.


This is how we traveled:









B does most of the work.... :)







... and continues to tease my desire to capture his beauty.









Our first evening out...








... how beautiful!








Seal or dog? Or beaver?





Made the decision to learn myself a lot about fishing. It's too good not to jump on that wagon...







.... mmmmhhhhmmm. That about captures it.






Peek-a-boo! :)






Upside down and totally grounded at the same time.



+++


Klarälven... you're accepted as a part of my business components.


I'll be back!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS pictures! I love the stories of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete