Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Farm.


This is it, people... my new base.



In a whirlwind Buford and I left our old house right after our client left. We have spent the last 10 days or so moving our belongings from our temporary house to our new home.



I've even bought a bed in the meanwhile!! (Side note: Kinda crazy that I had to learn at 33 years old that I have slept wrong for all of my life?! From a cute guy at IKEA that "checked me out" while pretending to sleep on various beds? Was well worth it though, cause I now sleep in heaven every night. Thinking I may push a 100 if I continue good stuff like this for myself... Underbart!).



But, back to The Farm.


On the picture above (I took a photo of a photo in the older flat upstairs) you can see all the buildings that are bascially mine. Yeah, I get to be the "rent-in owner" of all of them...!


B and I live in the house on the upper right corner of the picture. The other buildings are an actual stable, a house that's being renovated (not actively, but it looks incredibly promising), quite a few sheds, and several storage places. Everything is in nice shape and beautifully aged.


There is also a swing. B gets a lot of stoke in his eyes when I use it. May try to capture that on "film" at some point for you all.


There is also endless forest that starts right behind our property.


And in the forest there are lingonberries. And moose. And bears. And trails to bike and hike and ski on. You get the picture. It's my kind of paradise.


Am planning to take some current photos of it all today.


Cannot wait to share...



In the meanwhile: Har det bra!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment