Sunday, August 29, 2010

Out breathing with Beefy P.

Right now I am actually home... watching Into the Wild, loving the soundtrack, the perspectives, drinking a glass of wine, cuddling with the B on a makeshift "couch". Earlier, however, we explored some of the beauty that now is in front of our doorsteps... check for yourselves:



Sweet, sweet B. (Psst.. I think he's actually a little stressed due to our current move.)





Am after these guys. Wanna pick many and make jam.







This is for Andrea. Pretty, huh?







There are reindeer in this pic. B had to be leashed after all. (In Sweden you have to leash your dog officially between sometime in March and August 20th... August 20th however, also coincides with the beginning of the hunting season. Currently they hunt bears... and have shot a 228 kilogram bear nearby. Next week is älgjakt.. poor moose...).






Fun species. I think I'll use the colour scheme in my new living room.






Views in my back yard.



+++



So, I have moved.

Left my old house officially today.



I have also thrown myself full force into Swedish studies after my return from the wild.

Am stressed.

Unsure.

Longing.

Seeking.

And, feeling blessed.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment