Friday, June 4, 2010

My future... illustrated.

I spent four days living the life that I am building for myself right now.

It was unbelievable!

The little sweetheart enjoying Särvfjället's everchanging vistas.


Finding a way through some marshy stuff...

Don't they look like troopers?


It's the life.



After some apprehension at home, B bonded with the kid during the adventure.




View from the saddle... I'll bring my parents here during their upcoming visit.





As I was setting up our sleeping spot, B positioned himself in front of the departing sun...





... while "the kid" decided to forego his tent set up ("too complicated") and settled in for the night.




B and I's sleeping quarters.




Shortly after taking a coffee making break at the hut behind us.





B is quite serious about taking breaks.




On our third day of hiking we had to cross these kinds of features... and waded through lots of water and muck.




Our destination was my "safe place" Malmbäcken. Isn't it incredible?





The shared struggles and pleasures did wonders. B therapy is enjoyed by all...


+++


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment