Friday, June 18, 2010

Last week was all kinds of wonderful.

Having my parents here for a visit allowed me to make even more out of my days.


Early on we went to Linsellborren Naturreservat where I whipped out a Swiss Cheese Fondue.


It's my second outdoors, made on a fire.


They're good!





On another day Mr. Moose and I took a long kayaking trip. We started waaay up on the river and made it all the way to our houses. True bliss... and it will likely soon happen with clients.








I took my parents to Sånfjället Nationalpark a few days ago. We hiked to the top of Lillfjällen. Gorgeous!









I cannot get enough of the wide wide open that's "mine" all of a sudden.

Mine to play with, that is...







Beefy is still recovering. There are better and not so good days.

It will take a while for the results of his tumor to be given to me.


Until then, he's being cute...






As we left the Nationalpark area, we encountered the following family:

What's with the goat?





And yesterday... yesterday was the cherry on the pie. Not only did we see the following reindeer herd,...







... but also did we get to see my first swedish bear (and their first bear in the wild)!!!


I think I have landed.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment